Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Captured a moment onto a paper

Was just lying down on my bed looking outside... Thinking about something that I dont remember anymore. Just then something caught my attention... A small butterfly fluttering around. Thats when for the first time in all these years I noticed I had such a wonderful view of nature. I Just had to look outside to appreciate the wonder that god has created for us... And a small butterfly helped me see it. I couldnt let go that moment. I ran and grabbed a paper and pen and captured that moment into that scrap of paper !









The view from our window

To see more of my drawing Click Here - Line Drawings & Paintings
I would love to hear what you think of them !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...