Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Away from my machine

I am away from my sewing machine at my in-laws place. But yet my dreams, thoughts are all about the new things I could make if I had my sewing machine with me. My husband promptly noticed how much I missed my machine. And he was quick to grab the opportunity to give me  something new to work on. No its not sewing or painting or anything related to crafts. He wants me to learn a new technology !
Joomla.
Since its new, something that I have never tried before, I decided to give it a try. I have been clinging onto my system since morning trying to learn it. Of course I did a lot of housework in between. Like cleaning and cooking and of course looking after Richu. In a way its good to be busy. Its when you have the least amount of time, one does maximum work.
Yes so Joomla is basically a very powerful content management system that provides a wide range of features. It seems interesting. Lets see how far this goes :)
By the way ... have I ever mentioned that I am a Software Engineer by profession??? Well I am... And hence Joomla :)

1 comment:

  1. sooo sad why cant you get a sewing machine softy.

    after all what is this joomala is it like your earlier cooking item.

    soft ware try and inform

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...