Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sewing - My New Hobby

 A couple of months ago, I brought a new sewing machine for my mom. I have never be interested in sewing... until i laid my eyes on the brand new USHA allure machine. It was love at first sight I guess. I started stitching just like that. And i have already stitched more than 10 project, in-spite of having a newborn... isn't it cool. I find time to make something new wen my baby falls asleep. He's very demanding when awake ! :)

Isn't he lovely !! :)

And here is my sewing space



 Since I am a beginner, my stitches are not perfect... In fact there are lot of issues. But I am surely improving. Here are some the things I made.

  Hop on to Makeit-loveit to know how to make these cute fabric baskets. She has given such a nice tutorial to making these professional looking baskets..                                                            


                                                            

Another small bag to store my sewing supplies 

          and that not-so-looking-good dress that the doll is wearing was one of the first things I made

 I am a Geminian and its quite surprising that I have been able to hold my attention on my new hobby for more than a month now. hope I'll keep stitching for a few more months ;) ... see I don't trust myself.

And yeah this is my very first Blog !!! So do tell me how you like it... Would surely love some inspiration.


5 comments:

  1. Nisha - Nice blog.. Keep doing it

    Aneez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Nice thoughts. Keep writing and explain how to make these creative articles. Let it inspire others. Small ideas can bring happiness to u and the readers. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey unable to c ur pouches pics ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and nice work...
    Please consider the name change that I suggested :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...